Zeepin are hosting a community meetup in Singapore on June 19th. The theme of the event is “Design of Business, Business of Design on Blockchain – Solutions for efficient work of future creatives”.
Zeepin aims to create a “distributed new economy for the creative industries”. It has a number of dApps in development that will address issues such as copyright protection, profit distribution, distributed team management, funding, insurance and more. The platform will aim to cut out middlemen and provide a transparent ecosystem for creative industries to connect and do business.
The Singapore meetup will discuss the benefits and challenges of integrating the blockchain powered creative smart economy with the traditional creative ecosystem.
The event details are as follows:
Time & Date
Tuesday, June 19, 2018
6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Free. Drinks and food will be provided.
6001 Beach Road, #05-00, Golden Mile Tower, 199589
18:00 – Opening: Screening of documentary “Designers inbetween”
19:00 – Business of Design on Blockchain
Karl Xu, Co-founder & CSO of Zeepin
- How can Zeepin help creatives commercialise their work through decentralized applications?
19:20 – Creative Capital
Leo Cai, Head of Investor Relations
- Why invest in Zeepin?
- The statues of the creative market at FFF’s future investments in the Zeepin ecosystem.
19:40 – Why do Creative Industries need Zeepin?
Zhu Fei, Founder & CEO of Zeepin
- Introduction of Zeepin community and ecosystem
- How Zeepin came into being, progress and future plans
- Zeepin Global Cataputt Programme
20:00 – The impact and benefits that blockchain will bring to the creative industry
Jonathan Ramalho, Film Director & Zeepin Creative Ambasador
- Issues in copyright registration and protection
- The transparency of transactions
- Empowering the creators – commercialisation of creativity
20:30 – 21:00 – Social & Networking
Those interested in attending can RSVP at the below link:
More information on Zeepin can be found at the links below.
The post Zeepin Singapore Meetup – Business of Design – June 19th appeared first on NEO News Today.